- What steps do you take to protect confidential information?
- How do you identify steganography?
- What is steganography techniques?
- Which of them is not a proper method for email security *?
- Which of the following is not a steganography tool?
- Which of the following are used to ensure security at the transport layer?
- Which protocol is used to provide security to emails is?
- Which data is used to ensure confidentiality?
- What is difference between TLS and SSL?
- Is SSL necessary for email?
- Why is SMTP insecure?
- Which of the following is not a transport layer vulnerability?
- Is an example of physical layer vulnerability?
- What are three methods that can be used to ensure confidentiality of information?
- How do you ensure client confidentiality?
- Which is not a strong security protocol?
- Which tool is use for structured designing?
- How do you hide a secret text message?
- Which is better TLS or SSL?
- What is dtls1?
- Which layers are network support layers?
What steps do you take to protect confidential information?
Ten ways to protect your confidential informationProper labelling.
Insert non-disclosure provisions in employment agreements.
Check out other agreements for confidentiality provisions.
Add a confidentiality policy to the employee handbook.
Exit interview for departing employees.
Consider notifying the new employer.More items…•.
How do you identify steganography?
By looking at repetitive patterns, you can detect hidden information in stego images. These repetitive patterns might reveal the identification or signature of a steganography tool or hidden information. Even small distortions can reveal the existence of hidden information.
What is steganography techniques?
Steganography is the technique of hiding secret data within an ordinary, non-secret, file or message in order to avoid detection; the secret data is then extracted at its destination. The use of steganography can be combined with encryption as an extra step for hiding or protecting data.
Which of them is not a proper method for email security *?
5. Which of them is not a proper method for email security? Explanation: Use of strong passwords and email encryption other than planting spam filters and installing malware scanners are some of the proper methods for email security.
Which of the following is not a steganography tool?
Which of the following is not a steganography tool? Explanation: ReaperExploit is not a steganography tool that permits security through obscurity. Xaio steganography, image steganography, Steghide etc are examples of such tools.
Which of the following are used to ensure security at the transport layer?
Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) are cryptographic methods to encrypt data at the Transport Layer from end to end. These security protocols are used to secure application protocols such as HTTP, FTP, SIP, SMTP, NNTP, and XMPP.
Which protocol is used to provide security to emails is?
Transport Layer Security (TLS)SSL, TLS, and STARTTLS refer to standard protocols used to secure email transmissions. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and its successor, Transport Layer Security (TLS), provide a way to encrypt a communication channel between two computers over the Internet.
Which data is used to ensure confidentiality?
Data ___________ is used to ensure confidentiality. Explanation: Data encryption is the method of converting plain text to cipher-text and only authorised users can decrypt the message back to plain text. This preserves the confidentiality of data.
What is difference between TLS and SSL?
SSL refers to Secure Sockets Layer whereas TLS refers to Transport Layer Security. Basically, they are one and the same, but, entirely different. … SSL and TLS are cryptographic protocols that authenticate data transfer between servers, systems, applications and users.
Is SSL necessary for email?
The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) provides encryption for TCP/IP connections as they transit the Internet and local networks between a client and a server. … For these reasons, I strongly recommend that you use SSL-enabled connections for sending and receiving email, not just on your iPhone, but on all devices.
Why is SMTP insecure?
1. No encryption: Email is inherently an insecure method of communication. All mail is sent through Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), which does not use encryption or authentication. … Email sent through SMTP can be accessed by outsiders due to the lack of security protocols.
Which of the following is not a transport layer vulnerability?
1. Which of the following is not a transport layer vulnerability? Explanation: The different vulnerabilities of the Transport layer are mishandling of undefined, poorly defined, Vulnerability that allow “fingerprinting” & other enumeration of host information, Overloading of transport-layer mechanisms etc.
Is an example of physical layer vulnerability?
Explanation: Physical theft of data is an example of physical layer vulnerability. Other such issues are unauthorized network access, damage or destruction of data & hardware and keystroke & Other Input Logging. … Explanation: MAC Address spoofing is an example of data-link layer vulnerability.
What are three methods that can be used to ensure confidentiality of information?
Explanation: Methods including data encryption, username ID and password, and two factor authentication can be used to help ensure confidentiality of information. File permission control, version control, and backup are methods that can be used to help ensure integrity of information.
How do you ensure client confidentiality?
5 ways to maintain patient confidentialityCreate thorough policies and confidentiality agreements. … Provide regular training. … Make sure all information is stored on secure systems. … No mobile phones. … Think about printing.
Which is not a strong security protocol?
2. Which of the following is not a strong security protocol? Explanation: SMTP (is abbreviated as Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is a standard protocol to transmit electronic mail and is a widely used mail transmitting protocol.
Which tool is use for structured designing?
Which tool is use for structured designing ? Explanation: A Structure Chart (SC) in software engineering and organizational theory, is a chart which shows the breakdown of a system to its lowest manageable levels. 4.
How do you hide a secret text message?
Break the word or phrase down into letters.If you wanted to hide the word “HELP”, you would need to use H, E, L, and P in your message.Make sure you don’t miss any letters, as this can change the code. For example, missing the letter L in “HELP” would result in the code reading “HEP”.
Which is better TLS or SSL?
As such, SSL is not a fully secure protocol in 2019 and beyond. TLS, the more modern version of SSL, is secure. What’s more, recent versions of TLS also offer performance benefits and other improvements. Not only is TLS more secure and performant, most modern web browsers no longer support SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0.
What is dtls1?
Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) is a communications protocol that provides security for datagram-based applications by allowing them to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.
Which layers are network support layers?
Transport layers has the network support layer and the user support layer.The transport layer is the layer in the open system interconnection (OSI) model responsible for end-to-end communication over a network.More items…•