- How do I add a user to SuccessFactors?
- What is employee profile in SuccessFactors?
- What is Event reason in SuccessFactors?
- How do you create a event in SuccessFactors?
- What is generic object in SuccessFactors?
- What are background elements in SuccessFactors?
- What is HRIS sync?
- How do you trigger a workflow in SuccessFactors?
- How do you configure custom workflow email notification in SuccessFactors Employee Central?
- How do you delegate approvals in SuccessFactors?
- What is a portlet in SuccessFactors?
- What can sap SuccessFactors do?
- How do you create a custom field in SuccessFactors?
How do I add a user to SuccessFactors?
Provide with your S User ID and password: Click on Logon Icon….Add user and assign authorization:’Access my Launchpad’ shall bring you to ONE Support Launchpad page.Scroll Down to SuccessFactors Administration.Click on ‘Support User Management’ Tile: This will allow you to add a new user..
What is employee profile in SuccessFactors?
Employee Profile is the data base for all SuccessFactors modules. … It offers you basic management options and self-service functions regarding your HR master data in the cloud. Data that is stored in the employee profile can be displayed and changed via different authorization roles.
What is Event reason in SuccessFactors?
Event reason is an activity derived from events that drives changes in employee data. These events are predefined for all instances and cannot be added (as of 1508). Of course, you can deactivate part of them or rename the current events if needed.
How do you create a event in SuccessFactors?
1) Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures -> Click on ‘Event Reason’ in the Create New dropdown.2) Provide the values for the following fields: … Once you have created the event reason, you will then have to permission the event reason by doing the following.More items…
What is generic object in SuccessFactors?
Purpose of the Generic Object. Changes to standard fields, such as data type or source of valid values (e.g., a Picklist or Foundation Object) … UI configuration created and details (e.g., object name, fields to be displayed, layout, etc.)
What are background elements in SuccessFactors?
The Employee Profile also offers the ability to store information in background elements, known as “portlets” for areas like: work experience within company, previous employment, formal education, courses, certifications, and more. These dynamic sections allow for adding one or many line items for each topic.
What is HRIS sync?
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Synchronization (or HRIS Sync for short) is the exchange of data between Employee Central (EC) and the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Platform, to allow consumption of EC data by other SuccessFactors modules.
How do you trigger a workflow in SuccessFactors?
The user needs to click on Go to Workflow Request at the bottom of workflow screen and click on Go to Workflow Requests – User will have an option to Select multiple employees and Approve at the same time. SuccessFactors also allows sort and filter feature during mass approval of workflows.
How do you configure custom workflow email notification in SuccessFactors Employee Central?
2. Create custom Template for Workflow notification in Document Generation toolGo to Manage Document Template using action search or from Admin Centre -> Employee Files -> Document Generation : Manage document template.Give template a meaningful name and description.Choose Category “Workflow”More items…•
How do you delegate approvals in SuccessFactors?
OF 17. … Click Quick Links.A Quick Links dialogue box will open up.Click Available.Click Auto Delegate.Click on the tickbox to activate Delegate my approvals.Click Tori Miller Senior Human Resource Advisor.Click Save.More items…
What is a portlet in SuccessFactors?
A portlet is a configurable object on the SuccessFactors screen. Portlets provide resources, charting, or features for users to assist them with performance processes.
What can sap SuccessFactors do?
SuccessFactors is a SAP product suite to provide cloud-based solution to manage various HR functions such as business alignment, people performance, recruitment, and learning activities for all sizes of organizations in more than 60 industries.
How do you create a custom field in SuccessFactors?
ResolutionLogin to SuccessFactors as an administrative user.Navigate to “Admin Center”Select “Company Settings” -> “Configure Object Definitions”In the Search Field drop-down, select: “Object Definition”. Select the object from the second drop-down (example: “Business Unit”)