Welcome to the Pals’ July Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects that are “Mixing It Up” – adding texture that will really take your projects up a notch – or two! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I decided to “mix it up” by using some Embossing Powder, Embossing Folder, Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set and a different color combo.
I used clear embossing powder for the leaves and tulips and then gold embossing powder for the vase. The Subtle Embossing Folder added a little something to the Mango Melody cardstock.
To avoid stamping a crooked sentiment on the inside, I decided to mirror the sentiment on the outside.
I finished my card with a lined envelope.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 14, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Special Occasions” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Let’s get hopping!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping