The 2019 Occasions Catalog has arrived! Can you believe, I almost threw mine away when I was cleaning up my craft room? The travesty!!! Fortunately, I was able to locate it in the garbage bag – disaster averted!
Today brings you a peak at the gorgeous Needlepoint Nook DSP. I normally don’t go for this look, but I really love it. It has luscious colors and designs. The card is from the narrow cards & envelopes pack – perfect for a little card to go with some flowers to cheer up a friend that is under the weather. The sentiment has been cut out using the Needlepoint Elements Framelits – get the Stamp Set PLUS Framelits as a bundle for a 10% savings!
i didn’t want to leave the inside blank, so I thought some cute butterflies were called for – butterflies and sentiment are courtesy of the new Needle & Thread Photopolymer Stamp Set.
I wanted to add a little something special, so I included the new Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon – it is sooo soft! Plus, a few Share What You Love Artisian Pearls and this little cutie is complete.
How a Card Club Works:
- Meet every other month to do paper crafting projects
- Meeting dates are on first Thursday starting in February @ 6:30pm (2/7, 4/4, 6/6)
- If you are not able to attend, you may request the project kit be prepared for you. Kit needs to be requested when you rsvp.
- Members commit to every other month for the duration of the cycle (cycle is 6 months – 3 club meetings)
- Minimum purchase does not include tax/shipping
- Party must reach $150 for Hostess benefits (we will draw name to determine hostess for each meeting)
- 3 projects: Member $12 (or FREE with a $30 order)/month *order must be completed within 7 days of club meeting
- 6 projects: Member $24 (or FREE with a $40 order)/month *order must be completed within 7 days of club meeting
If you are unable to attend any of the four in-person sessions offered, you have the option to request project kits as a Class-To-Go.
Electronic materials will be available to you.
You’ll be expected to pick up your project kits, at my home or shipped to you for $5 shipping.
The same class fees apply as described above.