I am so excited to share some items from the new 2019 Occasions Catalog that will go live on January 3, 2019! My card that I am sharing today has the new Designer Series Paper, ribbon and stamp/s Framelits.
I am not going to share the items with links below my blog entry since the items are not available just yet. However, I will be sharing new cards with items from the new catalog, PLUS items out of the 2019 Sale-a-Bration catalog (FREE ITEMS!)
Also – I have included the information regarding my Card Club that will start on February 7th. There are options for those that are local stampers and for those out of town.
Email me here for more information or to sign up!
How a Card Club Works:
- Meet every other month to do paper crafting projects
- Meeting dates are on first Thursday starting in February @ 6:30pm (2/7, 4/4, 6/6)
- If you are not able to attend, you may request the project kit be prepared for you. Kit needs to be requested when you rsvp.
- Members commit to every other month for the duration of the cycle (cycle is 6 months – 3 club meetings)
- Minimum purchase does not include tax/shipping
- Party must reach $150 for Hostess benefits (we will draw name to determine hostess for each meeting)
- 3 projects: Member $12 (or FREE with a $30 order)/month *order must be completed within 7 days of club meeting
- 6 projects: Member $24 (or FREE with a $40 order)/month *order must be completed within 7 days of club meeting
If you are unable to attend any of the four in-person sessions offered, you have the option to request project kits as a Class-To-Go.
Electronic materials will be available to you.
You’ll be expected to pick up your project kits, at my home or shipped to you for $5 shipping.
The same class fees apply as described above.
RSVP 7 DAYS PRIOR TO MEETING