Love the new items in the Sale-a-Bration cattie! This stamp set is called Hello, Cupcake and it’s adorable. In order to get the icing to ‘overlap’ the cupcake holder, I cut a mask to be used while stamping.
Adding the sentiment inside keeps it sweet. I love the Note Cards & Envelopes pack – it makes for a super easy card.
I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the coordinating envelope. The color is light enough to write an address on for mailing or just to add with a gift.
Did you know I signed up with Stampin’ Up! As a Demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration? For $99, I got over $125 In items – what a deal! I would love to share with you all of the advantages of belonging to such an amazing group of men and women. Shoot me an email by clicking here and I can tell you all about it.
In the meantime, check out the info below for my Card Club.
How a Card Club Works:
- Meet every other month to do paper crafting projects
- Meeting dates are on first Thursday starting in February @ 6:30pm (2/7, 4/4, 6/6)
- If you are not able to attend, you may request the project kit be prepared for you. Kit needs to be requested when you rsvp.
- Members commit to every other month for the duration of the cycle (cycle is 6 months – 3 club meetings)
- Minimum purchase does not include tax/shipping
- Party must reach $150 for Hostess benefits (we will draw name to determine hostess for each meeting)
- 3 projects: Member $12 (or FREE with a $30 order)/month *order must be completed within 7 days of club meeting
- 6 projects: Member $24 (or FREE with a $40 order)/month *order must be completed within 7 days of club meeting
If you are unable to attend any of the four in-person sessions offered, you have the option to request project kits as a Class-To-Go.
Electronic materials will be available to you.
You’ll be expected to pick up your project kits, at my home or shipped to you for $5 shipping.
The same class fees apply as described above.